Thursday, June 18, 2009

And then my stomach won't flip anymore.

When someone asks either of us how we know each other, my stomach is going to flip. Once again.

Because, I know that when it happens, we’ll dart looks at each other, but you'll still be as poised as ever, and mention the most obvious and believable thing, as you did the last time. People will say, “Oh yeah?”, and we will both laugh. Albeit politely.

As much as I think we need to come up with a story for society (since there are very few people who would accept the randomness of ours and find it funny), I think its ok that we don’t. Because most of the time, I enjoy the part that ensues this conversation.

The part where we walk out silently, look at each other, start laughing crazy and say, “We need to come up with a better story. Fast!”

3 comments:

  1. now, i think your next post should be your story. promise i won't say, 'Oh, yeah?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see where this is coming from

    ReplyDelete