That's exactly what I did with the jumpsuit.
I spent the summer looking up online catalogues but never got around to hitting the 'Add to Cart' button. Largely because I was wary of the sizes (I'm tinier than a size zero) and the fit (we Indians are very touch and feel people, you know?)
So I was obviously thrilled to bits when when I found three of them in three different cuts and patterns in a quaint little boutique in the suburbs.
One was the dungaree styled flared jumpsuit in a cotton denim material, very wearable to work on a Wednesday.
The second was a blue and black pin striped, all cotton, low waist sleek fit with pockets on the side, passable for a Friday.
And the third was a printed off shoulder with bronze buttons and side pockets (oh how I love pockets!) which looks just so much fun and will be worn to something that involves a lot of grooving!
And here they are... In all their crumpled glory!




The shorts were just thrown in because three pictures were looking a little odd.
Plus, I did buy them just a few days after the jumpsuits, and, they're also a part of the gorgeous armour I'm using to combat SAD and this dull monsoon!

No comments:
Post a Comment