'You are not a fish,' commented his friend, ' how do you know that the
fish are enjoying themselves?'
'You are not myself,' answered Soshi, 'how do you know, that I do not
know, that the fish are enjoying themselves?'
--
Sent from my mobile device
Thoughts so benign, they must be scribbled to make the world look like itself again
'You are not a fish,' commented his friend, ' how do you know that the
fish are enjoying themselves?'
'You are not myself,' answered Soshi, 'how do you know, that I do not
know, that the fish are enjoying themselves?'
--
Sent from my mobile device
Thoughts, views, verdicts and theories that I won’t say, feel or think aloud. But I will certainly write here.
A day after my brother and I argued whether the fish were happy or not, they ate up the eyes of the only goldfish.
ReplyDelete