The sole highlight this week was the Anna Andolan and people power. I know someone who got detained in a prison cell (and wasted no time in updating his Facebook status via his phone while behind bars) I know many others who went to protest wearing their Anna hats, despite the rains pissing down on us. Anyway...
I cannot handle these bracelets. I think I'm fainti
I just found infographics from over the world in one place. Get outta here Visual.ly, you're going to be such a time suck.
I cannot handle these bracelets. I think I'm fainti
I just found infographics from over the world in one place. Get outta here Visual.ly, you're going to be such a time suck.
Please don't eat these coasters.
The editor of Open magazine wrote this spectacular piece on India's present anti-corruption frenzy for the NYT. (Thanks Su!)
Listen up matrons! This is how you make dorms seem less like dungeons. Howlarious!
Under 18 Fashion Bloggers I didn't know about.
Ooodledoodle!


Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other Fashion Write For Us blogs that go over the same topics? Thanks a ton! update the$
ReplyDelete