You know that strange feeling when you discover something worth being excited about, but can't spend time being excited about it because you have a lot on your plate at the time, so you have to postpone the excitement for later, and you really don't mind it because you know that when you finally allow yourself to go over it in your head and really pay a hundred percent attention to it, it will feel twice as good?
I felt all of that this morning when, completely out of context, one of my of my closest friends and I agreed that 'Akira' was a great name for a child. It was so spectacular that it left me giddy for a bit and almost gave me, what I'm convinced was, a feel-good concussion.
I felt all of that this morning when, completely out of context, one of my of my closest friends and I agreed that 'Akira' was a great name for a child. It was so spectacular that it left me giddy for a bit and almost gave me, what I'm convinced was, a feel-good concussion.

love love love
ReplyDeletePlease! My heart was thudding with curiosity when I read the first few lines.
ReplyDelete