Wednesday, October 5, 2011

How I found out that my father is a sweet but bad liar.

Like most human beings, I talk to myself very often.

I enjoy doing voices, so sometimes, I even pretend to be someone else and talk like them.
But mostly, I think of situations (from the past or my imagination) and speak out the probable reactions of everyone in that situation.

This morning, while taking a shower I was thinking about how I wore high waisted pants and Oxfords to work on Friday, and got told that I looked like a boy. I voiced, "You look like a boy." My father was just outside the bathroom.

Dad: What did you say?

Me: What?

Dad: You said something. I heard you.

Me: No. I didn't say anything.

Dad: Gijja! I can hear you very well.

Me: I was singing a song. You don't know it.

Dad: I liked it. Keep singing.

This probably means three things:
1. My father can hear very well.
2. He father can't hear well at all.
3. Lying is hereditary.

No comments:

Post a Comment