Our laziness is criminal.
Nothing can stand testimony to this more than the fact that despite there being wonderful image editing softwares such as Photoshop, we're being sold (and we're consuming, buying even, if I may add) applications like Instagram and tools like Diana, the most common and affordable Lomography camera, to saturate our images with colour.
Human beings are a bunch of idiots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

umm... you've got a very colourful profile picture on blogger.
ReplyDeleteirony.
I wasn't referring to inbuilt applications. Photo Booth (where my 'colorful' blogger picture is from) is an inbuilt Mac app. People are dying to get Instagram on their Phones and buying Lomography cameras. That, I don't see necessary.
ReplyDeleteahhahahaha...
ReplyDeleteI think Anonymous1 just made a hilariously valid point.
this is Anonymous2 btw. :D
@Anonymous: true that.
ReplyDeleteWhile I am very tempted to write this as Anonymous3.. I don't really wish to hide my identity over the Instagram-PS debate..Photoshop is awesome, it's amazing..but Instagram is quick+convenient. For phones especially. Try using photoshop on the iphone - it sucks..there are not even half as many features as the actual photoshop in there. Plus..apps are fun..they serve a different purpose altogether..and you really can't compare the two. It's like comparing an app to a website..they're totally different altogether.